SHIPPING INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
Shipping Within New Zealand
$10 shipping nationwide for the mobile phones and $6 for small accessories.
(Some bigger items may be charged according to weight and volume)
We endeavour to dispatch packages for stock items as soon as referenced payments are cleared. If the item is not in stock, there may be a wait of 5-10 working days. We send our packages via track and trace postage, and inform customers of the track and trace number via email or our online order status.
Delivery to most physical addresses occurs within 1-3 business days. The following in-house processing procedures will postpone the shipping of your order: back-order and special-order. Your entire order will be sent in a single shipment.
Nearly all international shipments are sent via Fedex and DHL service. We prefer these because they provide traceable service on every shipment. Delivery to most physical addresses occurs within 5 to 28 business days. Fedex and DHL does not carry to box addresses, so you must provide a physical address for delivery. Please see info about International Orders for more details.
Shipping instructions to ship your device to us for repair:
Are you ready to send your device into us?
Here are some helpful hints to make the repair process run smoothly!
Please DO NOT include accessories such as A/C adapters, cases or earphones (unless you'd like us to test these items for you).
Take your time when packing up your Device! The last thing that you'll want to do is incur additional damage on the way to our Mission Repair facility. Here are a few helpful tips that will make your shipment go smoothly and hassle free.
1. Use a big enough box. We recommend that you have at least 2 inches of padding space around the entire device. If the box is the same size as your item, it will likely incur damage in transit!
2. DO NOT SEND your item in an envelope as there is not enough protection for the unit. Use appropriate padding! Bubble wrap, foam, or even crumbled newspaper will suffice. Wrap the device neatly and securely.
3. Seal the package! Don't forget to tape the box closed.
4. Address the box - We have a designated repair department location for you.
Address your package to:
Hitech Mobiles & More
T/A Rockyyz Mobilez & More
369 Great North road
6. Finally, ship your item to us using a reliable courier (e.g. Courierpost, NZ courier etc) You should also insure your package for its replacement value, and use a service that you can track so you can view it's progress into our facility. Hitech Mobiles & More takes NO responsibility for the arrival of your unit under these conditions. If there is a service failure of any type on it's way to us, you will need to contact the courier and file the appropriate claims and/or grievances however we will help out in any way we can.
Interested in changing your shipping details after you place your order? Give us a call and we will certainly help you out!
*Packages arriving after 12:00 PM may not be received into our system until the following business day.